Saturday, March 28, 2015

A little about me...

Hi everyone... and welcome to my blog. I'm gonna start out by telling you a little more about me. My name is Sherrie. I am a happily married stay-at-home Mommy to a beautiful little girl. I live in a very small town in beautiful South Carolina where I was born and raised. I am very down to earth, adventurous, and I absolutely love trying to new things. 
So what is my blog going to be about? I am pretty sure that thought has already crossed your mind right? I am a reviewer. I review products from Amazon mostly, but also for several other brands and services. I love trying new products and services and then giving my honest and unbiased opinion on them to help others who may 
be purchasing or considering purchasing that item. I review pretty much a little bit of anything and everything. 
So my blog will also from time to time offer various topics such as parenting tips, recipes, real life experiences, current events, etc. I will be posting reviews very regularly though. My goal is to bring you several each week as I often do several product tests and reviews each week. 
I hope that these topics will offer something to everyone. I am very open to tips and suggestions on ways to improve my blog. If you are someone who has products or services that you would like for me to review, please do not hesitate to contact me as my blog is also on Facebook and hopefully will eventually grow onto other social media platforms such as twitter and instagram. It is my hope to help you as consumers to discover new products and services and give you my honest and informed opinion. I hope you enjoy your time On The Wing of A Butterfly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment